The graduate is an architect with versatile training in architectural structure design, interiors and urbanistic works. The studies finish with the final state exam, a part of which are exams in the history of arts and architecture, supporting structures, building construction and a dissertation defence.
- Bachelor in a relevant field - recognised in the Czech Republic
- Motivation letter in English
- Fluent English skills (at least B2 level, no official certificate required)
- Practice in an architectonic studio (ideally 140 work-days in a full-time job/internship) - confirmation from the workplace
- Interview (may be led online after previous agreement gained from the Faculty of Art and Architecture).
Contact person: email@example.com
Deze school biedt programma's in:
Laatst bijgewerkt op January 23, 2018